What you need to know...
We have a number of sofa's, picnic tables and high stools/poser tables available on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend you arrive early, if you would like to reserve a sofa.
You will need to download the 'Lancashire Cricket Ticket' app to retrieve your tickets; have a read of this document for more info - here
Complimentary drinks vouchers can be redeemed against beer, wine, cider, soft drinks & single spirits.
Should you have any dietary requirements, you will need to inform us of these when you make your booking; there is a section dedicated to this when completing passenger information.
Food will be served in a cool bag that you can take home.
What do you need to book…?
We need some details for everyone going to the match:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Dietary requirements
The lead person on the booking needs to be 18 or over, and we’ll need a postal address, phone number and email address for them, as well as payment details.
A minimum payment of 25% is required when you make the booking. If you choose to pay using this method, we will automatically take the remaining 75% on 10th April 2023.
Alternatively, you can pay in full if you wish.
Special Assistance – we can help….
If anyone on your booking needs any special assistance for reduced mobility, disability or any other medical condition, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Even though it very rarely rains in Manchester, see the link below to view the T&C's around matches being limited or abandoned.