Here’s some things we need you to know:
Circuit rules & regulations regarding Covid19:
The Belgian Government has authorised the holding of the Belgian Grand Prix 2021 with the possibility of hosting up to 75,000 spectators per day. However, hosting spectators within the Circuit grounds will be conditional on the presentation of a Covid Safe Ticket upon arrival on the site.
"COVID SAFE TICKET"
The Covid Safe Ticket is a certificate open to nationals of the European Union, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
To obtain this “Covid Safe Ticket” certificate, you must meet one of the following four conditions:
• Be fully vaccinated (2 doses when so required by the vaccine) for more than two weeks.
• Be in possession of a negative PCR test carried out no more than 72 hours prior to the day of attendance at the event. It is also possible that your test will reach expiry during the event. You will have the option then of having one or more antigen tests carried out by healthcare professionals in the proximity of the Circuit. Further information will follow in the next few weeks.
• Be in possession of a negative Rapid Antigen Test carried out by a healthcare professional no more than 72 hours prior to the day of attendance at the event.
• Be in possession of a certificate of recovery from Covid-19. The certificate of recovery is valid 10 days after the positive PCR test and has a duration of nine months (180 days).
The "Covid Safe Ticket" will be available on a smartphone app determined by your country. The app to download for Belgian visitors on your smartphone is: CovidSafeBE.
The conditions for obtaining the "Covid Safe Ticket" may be different from conditions of access to Belgian territory. If you would like more detailed information concerning access conditions to Belgian territory, please consult the Foreign Affairs website of the SPF (Federal Public Service).
Henceforth, in order to gain access to the Belgian Grand Prix 2021, 3 documents will be required:
- The "Covid Safe Ticket"
- An item of identity that will allow the authenticity of the "Covid Safe Ticket" to be verified
- The e-ticket preferably in hard (paper) copy. The e-ticket will be downloadable on your customer space during the month of July (for reservations already made). In order to download an e-ticket, you will first have to make it nominative, that’s to say that you will have to manually attribute each purchased e-ticket to a specific person.
WITHOUT THESE 3 DOCUMENTS, YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REFUSED ACCESS TO THE SITE.
If you are coming from outside the EU, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, please contact us by email. We will analyse your individual situation.
The transfer from your Brussels hotel to Spa will take around 2 – 3 hours but can sometimes be longer due to bad traffic conditions entering the circuit. The coach park is approximately 15 minutes’ walk from the circuit.
The circuit vendors operate on a token system. You will need to purchase tokens when you get to the circuit and use these to buy any food, drink or merchandise. The Fan zone is packed with choices, and it has great entertainment throughout the day!
Cash machines are available at the circuit but can get quite busy with some big queues.
Ready to book?
Book with confidence. You can be assured that your trip is protected from any unforeseen circumstances.
We’ll need to take some details for everyone joining us at the Belgian Grand Prix:
•Full name (as it is written in each passport)
•Date of Birth
The lead person on the booking needs to be 18 or over, and we’ll need a postal address, phone number and email address for them, as well as payment details.
We’ll take a 25% deposit when you book, another 25% on 27th February 2021 (6 months before you go), and the final balance 14 weeks before you travel (21st May 2021).
Bookings made with less than 6 months to go will be charged 50% with the final balance due 14 weeks before travel (21st May 2021).
If you book with less than 14 weeks to go, we will take full payment at the time of booking.
We want to make sure you have everything there is to know, so have a read of the ‘important info’ on the last screen before you finish your booking.
Please click the link to read the Standard Information Form on Traveler’s Rights when booking a Package Holiday https://www.sportsbreaks.com/Standard-Information-Forms
And once you’re all booked…
We’ll be in touch around 14 days before the race with your accommodation details. We'll also add any other useful information we'd like you to know here too.