Something for every sports fan - indulge your sporting passion with our wide range of experiences at all the best UK's and Worldwide sporting events.
Packaged to make your experience complete we first of all make sure you get there and then have somewhere great to stay.
As official travel partner to most of the biggest and best sporting clubs & events, you'll have peace of mind that the ticket in your hand is official. (*where included)
1. Promoter: Sportsbreaks.com
2. Promotion Name: I Love Manchester England v India @ Titanic Distillers Terrace
3. Promotional Period: To enter the â€˜I Love Manchester England v India @ Titanic Distillers Terraceâ€™ competition, entrants must complete and submit their entry before 5:30pm Friday 10 September 2021.
4. Entry Restrictions: This Promotion is open to residents of England aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period for all prizes.
5. Entry Method: Facebook platform. To enter : Like this post, tag who you would like to spend the day with and follow @sportsbreakscom
6. The Prize: We will pick three winners who will win a pair of tickets each for England v India @ Titanic Distillers Terrace Emirates Old Trafford â€“ Day 3 on Sunday 12 th September.
7. Winner Selection: o A comment picker app which chooses a random winner from a draw ensuring a genuine result.
8. Conditions of Prize: a. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. b. The imagery on the entry mechanic and promotional materials is for illustration purposes only and the prize will not be an exact replica.
9. Winner Notification: a. Each winner will be contacted via the social media profile used for entry and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 24h of initial contact.
b. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 24h, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner.
c. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will have the same period of 24h days to time to respond.
10. Other competition conditions:
a. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to Covid-19 implications, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, logistical restrictions or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
b. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any personâ€™s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
c. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of â€˜scriptâ€™, â€˜brute forceâ€™, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrantâ€™s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrantâ€™s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Should an act, omission, event, or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
e. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrantâ€™s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
h. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
i. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
j. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their
interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts of England and Wales
Talk to an expert
Call us now:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Weekends - Closed
Request a callback