Dining and Drinking in Nantes
How to get to Nantes
- Direct flights are available from Edinburgh, London, Dublin and Bristol. 1 stop flights are available from Belfast, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds, Newcastle & Cardiff.
- Distance from Nantes Airport to the centre of Nantes - 12K/25 minutes
- Airport bus service - This runs direct from the airport to the centre of Nantes in 20 mins (every 20 minutes) - see 'helpful links' box.
- Taxis are available outside the terminal.
- If you're travelling from within France, we recommend using the regional train service (TGV) or domestic air travel (cheap direct flights are available from most French airports).
Stade de la Beaujoire - Louis Fonteneau
How to get to the Louis Fonteneau
Line 1. Tram in the direction of Beaujoire, which is also where you get off. You can catch the tram from the main railway station. This is a low cost option and very short journey.
The tram operates until approx 11pm.
The train operates after 11 but the journey is complicated, we would advise supporters to make their way to the centre before 11pm.
11 euros from the centre to the stadium.
Take the C6 bus from central to stadium. Hotel de Ville - Batignolles every 10 mins.
Buses run from early morning until after midnight.
This is very likely to be a stadium shuttle. Will update when we know more.
Request a callback