Dining and Drinking in Marseilles
How to get to Marseille
- Direct flights are available from Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Manchester, Dublin and Bristol. 1 stop flights are available from Belfast, Birmingham & Cardiff.
- Distance from Marseille Airport to the centre of Marseille is around 25K/30 minutes.
- An airport train service runs direct from the airport to the centre of Marseille every 30 minutes and takes around 25 minutes.
- Taxis are available outside the terminal.
- If you're travelling from within France, we recommend using the regional train service (TGV) or domestic air travel from the north of France.
- French rail service (TGV) - Use Rome2Rio or Moovit apps for metro/tram schedules
How to get to the Orange Velodrome
- Metro 2 - The closest tram to the stadium is Rond Point du Prado. This is accessible from numerous city centre stations (Joliette, Gare de Marseille Saint Charles, Perier and Notre Dame) and is a very short journey.
- Trams operate until around midnight.
- If you’re travelling from the old port area, you can catch the metro line 1 and change at station Castellane to line 2.
Taxis are available but costly, around 20 euros from the centre to the stadium.
Frequent buses run to the stadium but we recommend the metro.
Very likely to be a stadium shuttle, we’ll update when we know more.
Request a callback