Things not to miss while in Lille
Dining and Drinking in Lille
How to get to Lille
- The Eurostar is likely to be the best option if you are travelling from the south of the UK. The route from London to Lille is recommended.
- The journey is approximately £100.00 for a return ticket and takes around 1 hour 20 minutes dropping you into the centre of Lille.
- Taxis are available outside the station.
- There are no direct flights available from the UK. 1 stop flights are available from MAN/LDN and 2 stop flights from everywhere else.
- Distance from Lille Airport to the centre of Lille - 10K/13 minutes
- Airport shuttle - This is direct from airport to centre of Lille
- Taxis are available outside the terminal
- If you're travelling from within France, we recommend using the regional train service (TGV) or air travel if coming from the South.
- Hourly airport transfer service (30 minute journey).
- French rail service (TGV)
- Lille tram/metro map
- Use Rome2Rio or Moovit apps for tram schedules
How to get to Stade Pierre-Mauroy
Regular trams run every 3 minutes from the centre of Lille (Line 1 from Gare Lille Europe or Gare Lille Flandres) to 4 Cantons Stade Pierre-Mauroy 15 minute journey, 7km distance Tram operates until midnight
Uber and local taxi services are available, widespread and cost approximately 20 euros from the centre.
Over 60 different services are available with the last bus running at approximately midnight.
This is very likely to be a stadium shuttle. Will update when we know more.
Talk to an expert
Call us now:
Weekdays 8.30am - 7.00pm
Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
Sunday - Closed
Request a callback