Something for every sports fan - indulge your sporting passion with our wide range of experiences at all the best UK's and Worldwide sporting events.
Packaged to make your experience complete we first of all make sure you get there and then have somewhere great to stay.
As official travel partner to most of the biggest and best sporting clubs & events, you'll have peace of mind that the ticket in your hand is official. (*where included)
What to do in Bordeaux
Dining and Drinking in Bordeaux
How to get to Bordeaux
- Hourly airport transfer service (30 minute journey).
- French rail service (TGV)
- Use Rome2Rio or Moovit apps for metro/tram schedules
- Distance from Bordeaux Airport to the centre of Bordeaux is around 13K or 30 minutes.
- The airport shuttle runs directly from the airport to the main Bordeaux train station.
- Taxis are available outside the terminal.
- Direct flights are available from Dublin, Manchester, London, Liverpool, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow & Belfast.
- If you're travelling from within France, we recommend using the regional train service (TGV).
Nouveau Stade de Bordeaux AKA Matmut Atlantique
How to get to Matmut Atlantique
Regular trams run from the centre of Bordeaux (Quinconces) to Parc des Expositions (closest to stadium)
25 minute journey, 8km distance (every 10 mins)
Tram operates until early morning - 1am
Uber and local taxi services are available and widespread
A regular service runs from the city centre which ends at 9pm. After this a nightly service takes over until midnight.
This is very likely to be a stadium shuttle. Will update when we know more.
Talk to an expert
Call us now:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Weekends - Closed
Request a callback